Thursday, February 17, 2011

Annie got Baked !!!!


 I must have got your attention now with this heading..!!!
I am 100% honest here okay.. 
Annie really got baked but not the real Annie... 
The not so real Annie end up on my baking tray by chance this week 

Why by chance???
Paik Ling gave me a opportunity to explore.
Had wanted to do this idea for some time but as usual la,
nothing pushes me ... the idea stay hibernating in my brain
Thanks Paik Ling.. learn so much !!

 This is a gift for Annie...
the bumble bee is the card...

 and here is Baked Annie!!!

5 comments:

  1. So nice!!!!!!!!!! I wished I was the recipient. Thanks again, Chak Le - you are indeed a talented lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chakle, thanks so much for the beautiful flower cookies! It is beautiful!

    I am sure a lot people going to order this as birthday gift. All my friends said it is really nice.

    I will share it in my blog too, hope i will have time and put it up within these two days.

    Once again, thanks for the beautiful art/creation and of course i have to thanks Paik Ling for her thoughtfullness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your kind words of encouragement!
    thanks for giving me an opportunity to explore..
    glad you ladies like it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh... I saw this on fb and thought which talented baker did it. It's you again Chakle.. You wonder baker la. *thumbs up*!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...So nice of you to drop me a note here!.. thanks for support support... and btw... the contacts are through you la ! :)

    ReplyDelete