Monday, November 8, 2010

Manfred... speeeeding to 3!

Have not been baking for a while !
Had a call from an unfamiliar number...
Thought that it was the usual property agent urging me
to sell or rent my condo!
Nearly scared Lyn off by my unfriendly tone !!!

Manfred just turned 3 yesterday... so was commission to
bake the chocolate chips cookies for Manfred birthday gift
Manfred loves cars... especially sport car...
So the theme of these gifts are racing in the circuit...
Manfred speeding to 3!...
Come to think of it... I think this is quite true... how children
grow so fast... before you know it... they turned 3!
So here is the final product

A closer look here

To personalise it further... had Manfred picture on the flag

The metal cask cars not only looks good but it can be removed
from the box and serves as a gift too for Manfred's friend

The kids can enjoy the cookies and play the toy at the same time!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for making such a wonderful cookies set for Manfred! I so love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you like it!!! thanks for having thought of me for doing this !

    ReplyDelete